Supressed News

Monday, July 31, 2006

The worm is turning on 9/11: EVERYONE KNOWS !

Folks,


I went out to celebrate the "9/11 conspiracy uncovered!" on C-SPAN tonight (8 pm EST), at my local SPORTS bar. Not a political hotbed of thinking.

Before two tables of people behind me left, I said, "Hey, you want to see something that'll change your life? Tonight on C-SPAN you'll learn how 9/11 was an inside govt. job."

They all looked at each other, in amazement, and said, "Yeah, we were just talking about it, we saw the Loose Change video on the internet. Thanks for telling us."

Then, I was so elated, I stopped at my local liquor store (not a hot bed of liberalism, and how could I stop celebrating at THIS POINT?), and announced, "Everyone should watch C-SPAN tonight, it'll rock your world!"

They answered, "Why?"

I said, "Tonight you'll learn that 9/11 was an inside govt. job!"

Then, almost in unison replied, "Tell us something we don't already know."

Dumbfounded, I stammered, "Well, tell everyone to watch C-SPAN this weekend so they know."

They replied, "We have been, and are!"


Forward to anyone who doesn't catch C-SPAN the video they missed, at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5004704309041471296&q=alex+symposium

URGE THEM TO FORWARD IT ON TO EVERYONE THEY KNOW. WE ARE WINNING !!!!

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

William E. Douglas, Jr. (Son of William E. Douglas, Sr., who served with the 45th Infantry Division, the first US military to enter and liberate the Dachau concentration camp), author of "The Amateur Parent - A Book on Life, Death, War & Peace, and Everything Else in the Universe."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home